Due to the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Thomasville Antiques Show Foundation is taking extra precautions with the care of every vendor/ attendee to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures in compliance with CDC guidance.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Dry Cough
- Difficulty Breathing
I agree to the following:
- I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 30-days.
- I understand that The Thomasville Antiques Show & Foundation cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
Our organization is following enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
By purchasing a ticket, I agree to each statement above and release The Thomasville Antiques Show Foundation from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.